Friday, February 22, 2008

Second Job Weekend

I left for my second job this afternoon in the spitting rain. Actually, it's supposed to rain off and on all weekend, so I'm glad to be at my second job making money since I won't be able to ride anyway. Here is the beautiful view outside my hotel:
So I guess I will be on my computer this weekend when I'm not at the hospital doing x-rays and Cat-scans! This will be me:

Hopefully, I won't spend too much money on the internet as the AERC Convention is next weekend in Reno, and I plan on buying a couple of riding outfits and some new boots for Whisper.
This little town of Hawthorne is a quaint little town, and home to the Army Depot where they dis-assemble ammunition. My hotel sits on the south end of town, and I took a couple of pics of the clouds nestled in the mountains looking up town, and the snow capped mountains looking south of town.

No comments: